BETAFPV Beta75S Whoop Drone 1S Brushed FPV Quadcopter with F4 FC Frsky Receiver Z02 Camera OSD Smart Audio 8X20 Motor for Tiny Whoop FPV Racing
BETAFPV Beta75S Tiny Whoop Quadcopter F4 FC Frsky Receiver Z02 Camera Upgraded with OSD and Smart Audio for 8X20 Motor 4 improvement based on Beta75 drones. Motors: 7x20mm -> 8x20mm brushed motors Battery: 260mAh -> 550mAh Lipo HV battery Frsky Receiver:F3 FC -> F4 FC SPI Frsky OSD – The latest BETAFPV F4 brushed FC
BETAFPV Beta75S Tiny Whoop Quadcopter F4 FC Frsky Receiver Z02 Camera Upgraded with OSD and Smart Audio for 8X20 Motor
4 improvement based on Beta75 drones.
Motors: 7x20mm -> 8x20mm brushed motors
Battery: 260mAh -> 550mAh Lipo HV battery
Frsky Receiver:F3 FC -> F4 FC SPI Frsky OSD – The latest BETAFPV F4 brushed FC has upgraded firmware to Betaflight 3.4.1, SPI Frsky D16(Default Configuration) connection works in this F4 flight controller.
Cam: Z01 Cam -> Z02 Cam – This Z02 FPV Camera is customized for Micro FPV quadcopter like Tiny Whoop etc. Support the SmartAudio function and adjustable output power, has wide lens angle of 100 to 120 Degrees with 1/4 lens.
The binding procedure is reversed as usual. No need to click the bind button when power on.
Power on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the green receiver LED start to flash.
The second step, click the bind button for 3s. Then the green receiver LED will be solid on. This means that the receiver is in bind mode and you could start to bind your radio transmitter.
For detailed procedure of binding, please check the here: https://betafpv.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/27000021366-how-to-bind-your-radio-transmitter-brushed-fc-board
Weight: 38g (without battery)
Flight Controller: F4 Brushed FC SPI Frsky with OSD- https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07DMDZ1LH
Firmware Version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0
Motor: 8x20mm coreless brushed motor, 14000KV
Receiver: Frsky D16 potocol
Camera: Z02 Camera -https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07FNRLFGZ
Batterry: 550mAh Lipo HV battery with PowerWhoop connector
Flight time: 5 minutes
1 * Beta75S BNF Frsky
1 * 550mAh 1S Lipo HV Battery
- The default configuration from factory is Frsky D16 mode (FRSKY_X). Built in Frsky receiver is compatible with Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Modules. In Betaflight Configuration, it should be setted as FRSKY_D receiver (aka Frsky D8 mode) or FRSKY_X receiver (aka Frsky D16 mode) in SPI RX mode.
- This is a SPI Frsky receiver. Binding easier than before, no need to click the bind button when power on. Guidance of Binding: https://betafpv.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/27000021366-how-to-bind-your-radio-transmitter-brushed-fc-board
- More punch on throttle with 8x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers. The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller.
- The Beta75S has 3 improvement based on Beta75 drones: Compared to the old version, it has upgraded on the FC: 1.F3 Frsky FC ->F4 Frsky FC. Faster processing speed and more functionalities like smart audio etc. 2.Motors: 7x20mm -> 8x20mm brushed motors. 3.Battery: 260mAh -> 550mAh Lipo HV battery.
- Here is a guide for EU-LBT radio controller users if you can’t bind to F4 FC (SPI Frsky Receiver): http://support.betafpv.com/support/solutions/articles/27000051569-can-t-bind-to-f4-fc-spi-frsky-receiver-a-guide-for-eu-lbt-radio-controller-users